Why do we need to fundraise?
The service we offer to all patients and their carers is free but the cost of providing the service is only partially covered by grants, so in order to help us raise vital funds please become involved.
There is no better time than today and you will make a real difference. Your contribution could help to pay for the following:
- £4,000 will cover the cost of training a group of 10 volunteers
- £1,200 pays for support for a volunteer group for one year
- £500 enables a volunteer to support a client for up to 12 months
- £400 pays for the cost to train one volunteer
- £250 enables a volunteer to support a client for up to 6 months
- £20 will cover the cost of taking a client to hospital for treatment and
taking them back home.
You can make a donation using any of the ways shown on the right or contact us for a donation form.