Coronavirus - Suspension of Service
In response to the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak, we have suspended all face-to-face services until further notice. We are currently providing telephone support to all existing clients and continuing to accept new referrals to our service.
We have also extended our telephone support service to offer emotional support to any adult in the Surrey area who is vulnerable, lonely, isolated, bereaved or a carer who needs someone to chat to.
For more information or to make a referral please contact our Service Co-ordinator Sarah Pattenden on 07469 932192 or email email@example.com
More links and information about our service, Government and Surrey CC advice and specific information about services in our area is available here:
Coronavirus services and information
May we help you?
The Brigitte Trust is an independent registered charity offering free emotional support and practical help at home to people and their families facing cancer, MND, MS, heart and lung failure and other life-threatening illness.
Although not a nursing service, we can offer valuable support, for example:
- Emotional support
- Transport to hospital appointments
- Sitting with a family member whilst a carer takes a break
- Collecting children from school
We provide our service in Surrey - Please see the Area Map for details.
Please note: Our offices are open Tuesday – Thursday. Messages received out of hours will be answered as soon as possible. Please see our contacts page if you need to reach one of our Service Coordinators.
Recent Brigitte Trust News
- Light Up Dorking this ChristmasLight up Dorking this Christmas with Seymours and The Brigitte Trust! David Driscoll, Partner of the Dorking Office explains: “There are many things I love about our area but what has never failed to amaze me is the effort our residents go to when […]
- Coronavirus InformationBrigitte Trust Telephone Support Service In response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Brigitte Trust is expanding its telephone support service to offer emotional support to any adult in the Surrey area who is vulnerable, lonely, […]
- Tesco Funding SuccessThank you to everyone shopping in Tesco stores throughout Surrey who voted for us with their blue tokens between September and Christmas and made us winners of the first prize – £25,000 funding for our service! We are expanding our Neurological […]