May we help you?
The Brigitte Trust is an independent registered charity offering free emotional support and practical help at home to people and their families facing cancer, MND, MS, heart and lung failure and other life-threatening illness.
Although not a nursing service, we can offer valuable support, for example:
- Emotional support
- Transport to hospital appointments
- Sitting with a family member whilst a carer takes a break
- Collecting children from school
We provide our service in Surrey - Please see the Area Map for details.
Please note: Our offices are open Tuesday – Thursday. Messages received out of hours will be answered as soon as possible. Please see our contacts page if you need to reach one of our Service Coordinators.
Recent Brigitte Trust News
- Neurological Support GroupThe Brigitte Trust holds a new monthly support group for anyone diagnosed with a neurological condition to include Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Systems Atrophy or Progressive Supranuclear Palsy (PSP). The monthly meeting aims […]
- Co-op Local CausesSign up today – for just £1 As a member of the Co-op, choose The Brigitte Trust as your local cause, and 1% of your shopping will be donated to our charity from now right through till October 2020! Please spread the […]
- Easyfundraising successYou can raise money shopping for everything from sausages to ski trips by using easyfundraising! Happy Christmas shopping from everyone at The Brigitte Trust… […]